Sunday, September 16, 2012

22nd birthday

I'm now twenty -two isn't it awesome. Also I've been married for 3 years now. I'm still 180 lbs so I'm not dying my hair, getting a piercing, or getting a tattoo. I still have the goal that if I lose 30 lbs I'm going to put black streaks in my hair, if I lose 50 lbs I'm piercing my belly button, and if I get back to my high school weight of 120 I will get a tattoo.
I'm still not on a diet but I am eating better food, not a lot of processed foods and even less restaurant food.
I want to keep up with my weekly goals so that I can organize my life again and get things together for myself and for my next year of life.
I have some new weekly goals
1. do a to-do list every morning (mainly for my school work but it can be for anything)
2. Read this present darkness, mrs appleyard's kitchen, and a princess of mars
3. video baked macaroni

No comments:

Post a Comment