Sunday, September 9, 2012

Where have I been?

I know those who actually read this have probably been wondering where the hell I've been. To  be honest I've been a little lazy. Reality is I lost my internet for a week and then I spent an entire week trying to catch up on my online classes. I'm finally caught up, and now I think I can continue this blog.

To update about what happened in August, I read Dance with Dragons and Two for the Dough I know I should have read more but like I said lazy. Anyway this month I am going to read the iron elves books, and maybe some of the Stephanie Plum novels. I'm also going to start the Barsoom series.

Also I got some overripe bananas for cheap, I baked some banana muffins, banana bread, and a chocolate banana cake. I still have leftover bananas. good for freezer cooking and bulk buying.

Claire turned 2 and I don't even know where to begin with potty training. I also have behavioral issues I'm having to deal with (IE hitting). She was put in timeout on her first day of preschool. I don't even know what to do with that besides sticking with the timeouts but they don't always work she laughs at them.

I'm enjoying my classes, especially the programing class. but I not having such a good time with networking so I don't think I make a career out of networking. Hopefully I won't have to take another networking class.

Anyway things are going chaotically so I'm just relaxing when I can and then just enjoying the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment