Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Reboot

I surprised myself when I came back on here and realized how long I have been gone. I took a hiatus to focus on school and the new baby. Now lately I've been thinking about restarting my writing make now goals and work towards them. Especially since I finish school in May. I still really want to be a work at home mom. I've even been thinking about opening a shop on Etsy to sell some creations. I even started a second blog to follow some of my craft projects. I want to make clothes to sell mainly fantasy integration and  historical clothes, for not only people but dolls. I might use my youtube channel to follow some of my simpler life living. The problem is I'm probably going to have to get a job outside the home to help fund my new work at home endeavor. I know I may not be able to fully fund myself with just an Etsy shop, maybe the blog, youtube channel, and Etsy shop, combined with a homesteading lifestyle might make life easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment