Sunday, April 20, 2014

What We Read This Week (4/13-4/19)





This week was much better than last week when it comes to reading. Although I didn't get 20 minutes every day but I did read more books to my kid's this week than last week.

What I read this week:
Inheritance-Christopher Paolini
I was able to read two chapters, the chapters are short so that's not very much.

What I read to the kids this week:
Hide and Go Peep - Tui Sutherland
Pilly Winks
Just a Day at the Pond - Mercer Mayer
I Spy on the Farm-Edward Gibbs
Olivia-Ian Falconer
Mickey's Birthday Surprise-Mary Packard
Frog and Toad Are Friends-Arnold Lobel
Rainbow Kittens-V.C. Graham
Chicken Soup for the Kid's Soul Nature
Just a Little Music-Mercer Mayer
Pete the Cat: Pete at the Beach-James Dean
Pete the Cat: Pete's Big Lunch-James Dean
Splat the Cat Sings Flat-Rob Scotton

Hits:
She's in love with Pete the Cat I'm going to have to find some more.

Misses:
None this week I doubt we'll have any for a while because I only read what she brings me.

Goals:
for myself:
Read 5 chapters of Inheritance.

for kids:
Read at least 1 book a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment