Sunday, April 13, 2014

What We Read This Week (4/6-412)





This week was fairly sparse when it comes to books.

Books I read myself:
Inheritance By Christopher Paolini

I only read one chapter. I read the previous three books in the series I felt it was time that I finished it up.

To my little ones:
Just a Little Music  By Mercer Mayer
Just a Day at the Pond By Mercer Mayer
Splat the Cat Sings Flat By Rob Scotton
Pete the Cat: Pete at the Beach By James Dean
Pete the Cat: Pete's Big Lunch By James Dean

Hits:
My oldest loves the Pete the Cat books I'm going to see if I can get some more for a descent price.

Misses:
There were no real misses this week, Pookie never really complains I think she just enjoys the time together.

Goals:
My goals for this week is to read one story to the little ones every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment