Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Making a Little Order Wthin all this Chaos

Our house is just chaos right now. It's a complete mess, I don't get much done, and the little ones have no structure. I'm serious, we tend to wake up around 11 and don't go to bed until 1a.m. which is not fun when sometimes I have to be at work at 7 in the morning. A new project I have created for my household is to create a routine and structure to our days. I was reading articles about how routine and structure can help children, they will learn what to expect every day and what is expected of them.

My first plan is to create a morning routine of just getting up, having breakfast, cleaning up, and getting dressed for the day, all without TV. I don't have a specific wake up time just trying to create a specific wake up routine. I also want to keep up with a 15 minute pick up for a few days until the mess is not as big.

I'm hoping creating daily routines will lead to weekly routines, like meal planning, weekly goals, and maybe a weekly blog post lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment