Sunday, August 5, 2012

Weekly To-do list August 6-August 12

 Last weeks to-do list
1. Finish Memoirs of a Geisha (I was pretty much done with it before this list I don't know why I put it on here)
2. Finish editing "monkey bread" and "Stone Soup" video
3. Stick with menu plan (Ongoing)
4. record content for "egg salad", "cheese quesedilla", "Ambrosia Salad", "fried egg Sandwich", "Pineapple Spread", and "Olive Spread" (I have these planned for this week)
5. No TV after 8pm(Ongoing)
6. Wake up at 9:30 everyday (Ongoing)
7. Drink 3 glasses of water everyday (ongoing)

This weeks To-do list
1. Read A Dance with Dragons (If is do not finish it this week I want to be at least halfway through)
2. Read The Hobbit to Claire
3. Record content for "Fried Egg Sandwich", "Pineapple Spread", "Olive Spread", "Pigs in a Blanket", and "Applewich"
4. Edit last weeks videos
5. Turn the computer off after 10
6. Keep the kitchen sink clean

No comments:

Post a Comment