Sunday, January 20, 2013

Internet sadness

I try to make a lot of things from scratch. Lately I haven't been buying bread because I've been regularly making it. I've finally gotten to the point where I don't even measure how much flower I use, I go by how my dough feels. I still need work on my bread making but I get by.
I'm sad because I've been using one recipe that I found online a few months back. Just yesterday the person who posted the recipe on food.com took the recipe down, or the website did I don't know I just know it's gone. Now I'm kicking myself for not printing out the recipe when I had the chance because it was a really good recipe and I could change out all purpose flower with wheat flower without much change. Now I have to look for another good recipe but I'm smarter now I know to save recipes as soon as I can. I know that if we were in a grid down situation I wouldn't be able to look for my recipe so I have to print all the recipes that I'm going to use from now on.

On another note I got cabbage for really cheap yesterday so now I'm going to make freezer slaw. I hope it turns out well because I've never made cole slaw, much less freezer slaw. Hopefully it'll be good and it'll be enough to last until I grow some cabbage this summer.

These are the hands we're given
Keildra

No comments:

Post a Comment