Friday, January 18, 2013

January resolution part 3

I'm excited I haven't had a soda in over 2 weeks and I've been exercising everyday. I know I said I was going to start scheduling my workouts but I've decided to try the BeFit in 90 challenge. They give you workouts for each day and I after looking over all the days I think there is a rest day every three days (those will be my Yoga days). I was following the pop Pilates JaNEWary calendar but I can't really do hour long workouts so I'm going with BeFit's 30 minute workouts. Also starting tomorrow I'm going to start working on my planks. I currently do a cheater plank (on my elbows and knees) for 30 seconds so I want to work up to full plank and I want to be able to hold it for at least 1 minute if not more. I also want to work on my splits, doing split stretches, after I accomplish splits I'm going to work on improving my yoga poses(like crow, dancer, wheel, and a full headstand)
I'm still not watching what I'm eating and I've been failing at keeping a food journal but hopefully it'll all workout.
Now I'm off to bed so I can get up at 9 tomorrow and start the 90 day workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment