Thursday, January 10, 2013

Resolutions part 2

My first resolution this year was to lose weight, like everyone else. I've been doing really good so far. I'm taking baby steps. Since December 29th I've been working out every morning. It's not been a regular workout, I've been doing what I feel like that day. At first it was one of the many circuit or interval workouts that I found on Pinterest but within the past three days it's been a thirty minute to an hour Youtube workout, whatever I feel like I have time for. I'm still sore especially my legs, I really want to do something that makes my abs sore but I haven't really found a good ab workout.
I haven't been watching what I eat but I haven't had soda since new years day, I have treated myself to a sweet tea but no soda. I have been buying better food and eating more cleanly but no calorie counting.
My only plans are to start organizing my workouts, 3 days of cardio, 3 days of strength training, and 1 day of active recovery. I want to make Sunday my active recovery day, restorative yoga and the like. I'm not sure what days I want to make my cardio and strength but I'll see to organizing that after I get into the habit of a recovery day.
I have plan to start putting more vegetables in my diet, less protein and carbs. I also plan to start counting how much water I'm drinking. I know I'm supposed to drink 64 oz a day or more but no more than 128 oz. I'm going to make sure to drink between those two amounts. I'm also starting a journal to write down everything I eat and drink.

Finally, I made a motivational board on pinterest. It's a secret board because none of my motivation really lead to an actual website just pictures on google or tumblr and I really don't want people to tell me my motivations are unrealistic. I know most of them are but to me it's not about looking like my motivation, it's about feeling like I believe they feel in the picture. I want to feel powerful and sexy. I want to feel like I can take on the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment